- approximately 40% of the Top 100 Technorati CMS/blogs are PHP-based,
- a good cut of the Top 50 websites (or Top 500?) makes a deep use of PHP
many enterprises continue to walk the wrong path in their web strategies (I won’t write the name of the programming language I ‘m talking about :D).
Why? Because they still think about the web like late-80s software!
There are four short lessons: learn them and you’ll start to understand a bit of it…
- cheap is better than expensive;
- distributed is better than centralized;
- tiny is better than huge;
- and free is better than proprietary!